السبت، 1 مارس 2008

I am acivil engineer

I have decided to major in civil engineering, as appropriate teaching materials as well as me its career. And that the objectives of this area preservation of the environment. Lastly, I wish to be a civil engineer able to provide the needs of the community in the area of civil works

هناك تعليق واحد:

Buthaina Alothman يقول...

Hi again Noura! I see that you have deleted your introduction you posted yesterday, and with it my comment was deleted too:( I thought your introduction was good, and I wonder why have changed. anyway. Thanks, again for creating your blog. Please remember to visit our class blog at: htt://beta-efs123.blogspot.com

Also, please change the settings of your blog language to English. Seriously, it's hard to write English from right to left. Let me know if you need help with that. Good luck!