الجمعة، 29 فبراير 2008

Noura.F

My name is noura . I am 19 years . I study in Kuwait University . I major in engineer college . I have decided to major in engineer college to serve my country and the function is required . Finally, I hope to be successful in my studies and my job

هناك تعليقان (2):

Buthaina Alothman يقول...
أزال المؤلف هذا التعليق.
Buthaina Alothman يقول...

Hi Noura, Thanks for creating your blog and completing your online assignments for this weekend.

I like your introduction and glad that your goal or dream in life is to serve our country, Kuwait. But I wonder what kind of Engineering major you plan to do. It'd be great to hear from you about that.

Also, please set your language preference to English as it is confusing and difficult for me to write now in English from right to left! If you need help with that, let me know please. You can send me a comment to our class blog at http://beta-efs123.blogspot.com or just an SMS and I'd be more than happy to help you with that.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and see you in class tomorrow :)